5 reasons to use Custom Probiotics:
- Over 20 Years of continued research and formulation of unique probiotic supplements.
- Highest potency - our formulations range from 60 to 400 billion per dose depending on product. All verified by independent lab testing.
- Highest purity – Our probiotic formulations do NOT contain dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, corn, casein, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, FOS or any Genetically Modified or engineered ingredients.
- Thousands of testimonials from our clients, doctors, and naturopaths. You can visit some here on our website.
- Recommended by top medical doctors, naturopathic doctors and health care professionals worldwide.
With 15 years of specialization in the probiotic field we have determined the following qualities of an effective probiotic supplement:
- Must be of human origin
- Exert a beneficial effect on the host
- Be nonpathogenic and nontoxic
- Contain a large number of viable cells
- Be capable of surviving and metabolizing in the gut
- Remain viable during storage and use
- Be antagonistic to pathogens
- Must not contain artificial substances or preservatives
Our custom probiotic formulations in capsule and powder forms meet all these requirements.
Custom probiotics formulates and supplies custom blends of highest potency and quality probiotics single and multi-strain Acidophilus and Bifidus probiotic dietary supplements, for children and adults, at affordable prices.
Our custom probiotics are available in capsule and powder formulations ranging from 60 billion probiotic bacteria per capsule to 100-400 billion per gram for the powders at the time of expiration, verified by independent laboratory testing.
Please note that all of our probiotic formulations are of very high potency. The latest batch of our Adult Formula CP-1 capsules indicated 98 billion colony forming units (cfu’s) by independent lab testing. Our custom probiotic powders are of very high purity and potency.
Our probiotic formulations do NOT contain dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, corn, casein, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, FOS or any Genetically Modified or engineered ingredients. They do not utilize milk, milk derivatives, galacto oligosaccharides (GOS) or inulin as added ingredients in the fermentation media.
Remember that dosages vary from person to person. Your intestinal microflora is like a fingerprint and varies greatly from person to person.
Below is our temperature stability graph to show the potency of our probiotics at room temperature compared to refrigerated. As you can see, the potency remains stable at room temperature for about a month. This is why you can travel with our probiotics for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration with very minimal loss of potency.
Please review our informative web site and contact us for further information or assistance.